Many years of experience in the field of international cargo and domestic, has helped us professional in freight forwarding services, monitor the status of the goods through the search system, track ... as well as help us understand the complexities of storing, packing, shipping by air, sea and road transport and shipping agents .... we are able to closely monitor transactions related to transport goods and provide timely information to customers about the status of their goods.
We can meet the demand for logistics and transport by road to various delivery points throughout the territory of Vietnam and especially in industrial zones and export processing zones.
GH TRANS allowed behalf of shippers for customs clearance and declaration and implementation of the customs declaration, payment, transport, forwarding and import goods.
1. To provide services of international standards.
2. Work closely with customers, we put the interests of clients over the interests of our own ..
3. Development of logistics solutions to adapt to each customer's requirements.
4. The staff are experienced and well trained.
Becoming one of the leading companies in the logistics industry in Vietnam by providing our customers with a service supply chain quality, difficult to compare.
1. We adhere to international standards of logistics services to give our customers a service global nature as they expected.
2. Training and coaching staff with experience in the field of freight forwarding International.
3. We organize economic activities with desired community life increasingly better.
The operating costs of shipping between East Asia and the U.S. East Coast could fall by up to 30 percent because the labor and fuel costs per container are lower on larger vessels, according to industry...
Rapidly growing 3PL giant plans to become a dominant motor carrier with the acquisition of Con-way.
EDI has dominated the freight sector’s communications for decades, but the industry’s systems may soon have a whole new way of talking.
If you’re in the transportation industry, it’s likely that you travel a lot. So think back to the last few times you booked your travel plans, and then think about how many times those booking...